Schedule for 2017
- Tuesday 7th February Speaker: Phillip Crummy. Colchester Archaeology
Roman Circus and/or excavations and findings from the Fenwicks (William and Griffin) site in Colchester High Street.
- Tuesday 14th April Speaker: Tina Mason. Aromatherapy – The talk includes trying the essential oils, smelling different aromas and a warning about over use.
- Tuesday 6th June 7pm Speaker: Barbara Faulkner. Hop picking at Horseman Den
- Tuesday 5th September Speaker: Alan Wightman. Clactonian Man. Archaeology finds.
- Tuesday 3rd October AGM Followed by Norman Buckland
- Tuesday 7th November Speaker: Roger Kennell. Clacton’s Theatres and Entertainers
Note: Committee Meetings are held on alternate months, anyone wishing to bring a matter to their attention please contact us or the Secretary 01255 479861/0772525891 We welcome any feedback or suggestions.
Meetings are held on Tuesdays at Golf Green Hall at 7pm. Annual Membership Fee £5.00 and entitles free entry to all the above talks. Contact Membership Secretary 01255 475535 Non-Members £2.00 for each public meeting.